- Product ID: P5160616AA
*** Q1 24CY Availability ***
Own the heart of legendary 345 HEMI® engine found in the 2015 and newer Dodge Challenger which is capable of 383 horsepower and 417 lb.-ft. of torque*.
Includes engine assembly components from:
• Cylinder head with valvetrain
• Engine block
• Connecting rods
• Piston and ring
• Engine type GEN III HEMI V8
• Displacement 345 cu. in.
• Bore 99.5 mm
• Stroke 90.9 mm
• Block (P/N: 53021214DR) cast iron with 4-bolt powder metal caps
• Crank material nodular iron
• Connecting rods powdered metal
• Piston material hypereutectic aluminum
• Camshaft nodular iron
• 319 aluminum, HEMIspherical combustion chamber cylinder heads
• Intake valve size 52.1 mm
• Exhaust valve size 39.4 mm
• Compression ratio 10.5:1
• Peak RPM 5600
• Premium Fuel Recommended
*HP/TQ numbers are reference purposes only as this is not sold as a complete drop in swap
- Warranty: NO PARTS WARRANTY - "AS IS"
- Disclaimer: Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.