- Product ID: P5160354AC
Our latest evolution of the engine that won the 2018 NHRA Factory Stock Showdown and NMCA Factory Super Car championships, the 354 Supercharged HEMI® Drag Pak engine features numerous upgrades. Featuring an all-new 3.0-liter Whipple twin-screw supercharger, upgraded forged internals and a new front accessory drive, this engine combination is NHRA-rated at 630 hp and approved for NHRA FS/XX and NMCA FSS classes. NHRA mandates engine factored horsepower rating for vehicles that compete within specific NHRA sanctioned class(es) to achieve parity within each race class and does not represent actual engine output capability.
Comes fully assembled and ready to race with all of the below:
• Displacement 354 cu. in.
• Drag Pak-exclusive aluminum block and HEMI engine cylinder heads
• Forged internals – Carrillo H-beam rods and Diamond aluminum pistons
• Billet Winberg 8-counterweight crank
• Jesel valvetrain for improved rigidity
• 3.0 Whipple twin-screw supercharger
• 109 mm throttle body & 3.500” pulley
• American Racing headers – 304 stainless with merge collectors
• New front drive with billet timing gears & SFI-approved ATI damper
• Installed sensors: Cam & crank position, oil pressure & temperature, intake T-MAP (temperature & pressure)
• Moroso billet aluminum oil pan with fabricated aluminum sump
• Uses Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 (8 qt) & Mopar® oil filter (P/N: 05038041AA)
• Requires the following kits for plug-and-play installation:
• Engine Systems Kit (P/N: P5160258AC)
• ECU Kit (P/N: P5160240AA)
• Drag Pak Electrical & Fuel Kit (P/N: P5160239AC)
• Recommended fuel: VP C16
- Condition: New
- Warranty: NO PARTS WARRANTY - “AS IS”
- Disclaimer: Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Mopar customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.