- Product ID: 68303090AB
- Other Names: 68303090AA
Step up to the next level of performance with the 392 Crate HEMI® engine. With 485 hp and 475 lb.-ft. of torque*, this complete engine assembly includes a water pump, flywheel and clutch, front sump oil pan, intake manifold with throttle body, fuel injectors and coil packs.
• 392 cu. in.
• 103.9 mm Bore
• 94.6 mm Stroke
• Cast iron block with 4-bolt powder metal caps
• Forged steel crank material
• Powdered metal, floating pin connecting rods
• 6,400 peak RPM
• Hypereutectic aluminum piston material
• Nodular iron camshaft
• 319 aluminum, HEMIspherical combustion chamber cylinder heads
• 54.3 mm intake valve size
• 42 mm exhaust valve size
• 10.9:1 compression ratio
• Premium fuel recommended
*To achieve noted power level a customer must purchase crate engine w/ engine controller kit (P/N:77072451AG or 77072454AI)
- Warranty: Parts warranty: 24 months UNLIMITED miles
- Disclaimer: Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.