- Product ID: P5161750AC
Featuring an NHRA-certified rollcage, stripped-down Dodge Challenger chassis and extensive body modifications and lightweighting the Drag Pak 7.50 Body Kit offers you the chance to get a quick and painless start to your Challenger racecar. We take a Challenger street car chassis straight from the factory and make several modifications to make life easier for the racer by improving the safety, stiffness and serviceability of the car at the track. Comes assembled with the following:
• Fully TIG-welded chromoly rollcage (SFI 25.5C: NHRA-legal to 7.50ET)
• All-new rollcage design for greater chassis stiffness
• Engine cross-member with lowered engine mounts
• Cut-outs in engine and transmission cross-members for easy service
• Mounting points for rear 4-link suspension, wishbone & dampers
• Includes doors, decklid & bumper beams
• Lightweight aluminum hood with center scoop & heat extractors
• NHRA-mandated driveshaft loop & window net
• NHRA-certified roll cage
*** Production timing is approximately 8-10 weeks from date of purchase
*** ONLY available for pick-up from Watson Racing in Michigan. Call Direct Connection Tech Hotline for further details 800-998-1110
• 7.50 Body Kit also available in current Dodge Challenger production colors
• Please note, Drag Pak Exterior Kit (P/N P5160232AC) only available in White Knuckle color.
• Please contact Direct Connection Tech Hotline 800-998-1110 or email@example.com with proof of purchase to complete the color selection process.
- Condition: New
- Warranty: NO PARTS WARRANTY - “AS IS”
- Disclaimer: Disclaimer: For track use only. Not street legal, does not have a VIN.