Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine - DSR Performance - Licensed (DSR1500-DC)
- Product ID: DSR1500-DC
PRE-ORDER NOW: Click here to pre-order!
The Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® crate engine delivers a new level of high performance, achieving 1,500 HP and over 1,000 lb.-ft. of torque. The Direct Connection 1500 is a reliable engine combination for enthusiasts and racers, offering industry leading performance and drivability. This engine is compatible with the Hellcrate wire harness and is a plug and play platform for pre-1976 swaps and custom builds.
• Engine type: Supercharged GEN 3 Crate HEMI® Engine
• Displacement 426 CI (7.0L)
• Block: Stroked BGE Cast Iron w/ 4 bolt main caps
• Supercharger: Whipple Gen 5 3.0L Stage 2- Ported
• Bore: 4.100 in.
• Stroke: 4.050 in.
• Crank material: Ultra Billet Steel
• Connecting rods: Ultra I Beam
• Piston material: Billet aluminum
• Custom high-performance cam
• Ported 356 aluminum HEMI® cylinder heads
• High performance valvetrain
• Billet aluminum valve covers- Powder coat black
• Injectors: ID 1700cc
• REQUIRED Fuel: Premium E85 fuel
- Install Time: 40 hours
Learn more about Warranty Details
- Emissions Statement:
E.O. CONTROLLER KITS ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1996, AND 2. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED WITH A WEIGHT OF 2500 KG (4500 LBS), AND 3. IN ANY VEHICLE THAT LACKS FEATURES CUSTOMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH SAFE AND PRACTICAL HIGHWAY USE THAT IS OPERATED NOT ON A STREET OR HIGHWAY. IT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW SUBJECT TO CIVIL PENALTY TO INSTALL A 392 EC HEMI ENGINE IN ANY MOTOR VEHICLE DESIGNED FOR TRANSPORT ON A STREET OR HIGHWAY THAT WAS MANUFACTURED IN MODEL YEAR 1996 AND LATER.
NON-E.O. CONTROLLER KITS ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. VEHICLES MANUFACTURED 1976 AND LATER EQUIPPED WITH THIS PART SHOULD NOT BE DRIVEN ON PUBLIC ROADS OR HIGHWAYS. DIRECT CONNECTION CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THEIR USE OF THEIR VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH THIS PART COMPLIES WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE/PROVINCIAL, AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES. VEHICLES MANUFACTURED 1976 AND LATER EQUIPPED WITH THIS PART AND DRIVEN ON PUBLIC ROADS OR HIGHWAYS MAY VIOLATE U.S., CALIFORNIA, CANADIAN, OR LOCAL MOTOR VEHICLE EMISSIONS LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- Emissions Statement:
- Disclaimer: Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Mopar customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.