- Product ID: P5160618AA
*** Q1 24CY Availability ***
You’ve asked for it and Direct Connection delivered. The Hellcrate 6.2L Supercharged Crate HEMI® Longblock capable of exerting a monstrous 717 hp and 656 lb.-ft. of torque*. This includes engine assembly components from valve covers with coil packs, cylinder head with valvetrain, engine block with crankshaft, connecting rods, piston and ring, camshaft and lifters, oil pump/pick-up/ pan, harmonic balancer, and front timing cover.
Includes engine assembly components from:
• Valve covers with coil pack
• Cylinder head with valvetrain
• Engine block
• Connecting rods
• Piston and ring
• Oil pump/pick-up/ pan
• Harmonic balancer
• Front timing cover
• 376 cu. in.
• 103.9 mm bore
• 90.9 mm stroke
• Cast iron block with 4-bolt powder metal main caps
• Forged steel crank material
• Connecting rods and floating pins with diamond-like coating
• Forged piston material
• Nodular iron camshaft
• Valve/lift duration @ 0.15 mm. Int: 14.25 (0.561) mm – 278 deg. Hollow stems, Exh: 14.0 (0.551) mm – 304 deg. Sodium-filled stems
• 356 aluminum, HEMIspherical combustion chamber cylinder heads
• 54.3 mm intake valve size
• 42 mm exhaust valve size
• 9.5:1 compression ratio
• 6,200 max RPM
• Premium fuel recommended
*HP/TQ numbers are reference purposes only as this is not sold as a complete drop in swap
- Warranty: NO PARTS WARRANTY - "AS IS"
- Disclaimer: Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.