- Product ID: P5160194AC
- Other Names: P5160194AB, P5160194
**Temporarily Unavailable - no ETA at this time**
Boasting 1,000 hp and 950 lb.-ft. of torque, the Hellephant® 426 Supercharged Crate HEMI® engine represents the game-changing performance in crate engines. This masterpiece can be dropped into any pre-1976 vehicle when paired with the “plug and play” engine kit.
• Engine type 426 Supercharged Crate HEMI engine
• Displacement 426 cu. in.
• Bore 4.125 in.
• Stroke 4.000 in.
• Block cast aluminum with 4-bolt powder metal caps
• Crank material forged steel
• Connecting rods forged 4340 H-beam with ARP 2000 bolts
• Piston material forged aluminum
• Camshaft nodular iron camshaft valve/lift duration @ 0.15 mm
• 356 aluminum, HEMI spherical combustion chamber cylinder heads
• 54.3 mm intake valve size
• 42 mm exhaust valve size
• 9.5:1 compression ratio
• 6800 peak RPM
• Recommended fuel premium
- Warranty: NO PARTS WARRANTY - "AS IS"
- Disclaimer: Emissions: CRATE HEMI® ENGINES ARE DESIGNED FOR INSTALLATION IN: 1. ANY MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED PRIOR TO MODEL YEAR 1976 OR 2. COMPETITION VEHICLES DRIVEN ON TRACKS OR OFF-ROAD. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part should not be driven on public roads or highways. Mopar customers are responsible for ensuring that their use of their vehicle equipped with this part complies with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Vehicles manufactured 1976 and later equipped with this part and driven on public roads or highways may violate U.S., California, Canadian, or local motor vehicle emissions laws and regulations.